CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Call for abstracts
The submission of an abstract is optional. The deadline for submitting an abstract is 15 February 2020. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee. You will receive a notification of acceptance for an oral or poster presentation before 15 March 2020. If selected, you will be required to submit a full proceedings paper by date will follow as soon as possilble. More details concerning poster presentations will be available in May 2020.
- 15 February: abstract submission
- 15 March 2020: notification of acceptance for oral or Poster presentation
- date will follow as soon as possible: submission of full paper
- Molecular epidemiology
- Immunology and Vaccination
- Host-pathogen interaction
Guidelines for authors
- Title: maximum of 150 characters, including spaces.
- Authors: include full first name, middle initials and last name. Use superscript numerals to indicate affiliations of authors. Underline presenter(s).
- Length: the abstract should not exceed more than 300 words, figures are not allowed.